b

Family: Son's New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home

j

by Kivi

}

08.20.2020



A house fire in Louisiana was apparently caused by a hoverboard after it burst into flames, while it was charging. Jessica Horne says she bought it for her son and now her house has been destroyed by the popular item. Jessica said: “It was just l…

source

Kiviac.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Featured

Related Posts

Follow Us

Comments

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Related Posts

🔮Best Tech Gadgets You Need or Not🔮 | #Future #Tech 🔮

🔮Best Tech Gadgets You Need or Not🔮 | #Future #Tech 🔮

#shorts #youtubeshorts #gadgets #usefulgadgets Smart LED Hexagon Wall Lights ~~ https://amzn.to/3yxCEtz OR Follow the link for More Useful Gadgets ~~ https://linktr.ee/usefulgadgets room decor,home decor,diy room decor,room makeover,room decor ideas,room decor...