Sit back, relax and enjoy this presentation of 5 awesome new innovations in the sidewalk mobility arena. In a rush? Get to your destination a little faster with these futuristic modes of transportation.
– Hoverboard –
– Travel the sidewalk like never before with this gyro-stabilized electric board that’s visually hover-esque in appearance.
– Smart Ped –
– The Smart Ped is an electric bike/scooter with a unique kick-assist system. Its light weight and foldability makes it even more intriguing.
– RevoBot –
– RevoBot is a souped-up self-balancing “hoverboard:” that tops out at 7 MPH, boasts two Bluetooth speakers and maintains a 2-hour charge on its Samsung battery.
– Onewheel –
– This self-balancing board features a single large rugged wheel that’s perfect for both sidewalks and off the beaten path exploration.
– AirWheel A3 –
– This double-wheeled auto-balancing invention can travel up to 40 miles on a single charge. Choose to sit or stand while riding.
Want to see more crazy cool new inventions like these? Then hit that subscribe button and lets be friends forever!
To The Future… Away!
- Working on iPad Pro: The experts weigh in
- Used BMW i3 police cars offered up in LA: Electric-car deal or not?