Important : this is an old video, you’d better check out the more recent ones : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl3caEhMYxQEsA5Fbg0M2aB9Q9Z9BTVNS
A complete pack of assets to start your 2D game.
Check it out on the asset store ! https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/26617?aid=1011lKhG
You can play a demo on http://www.reuno.net/corgi-engine-the-best-unity-2d-platformer-kit
The engine includes :
– a tight character controller for your player, complete with collision detection, slope handling, movement, jumps, double jumps, ladders, jetpack, machine gun, dash (horizontal and vertical), running, crawling, looking up, and more, easy to control and tweak via the inspector.
– basic enemy AIs and behaviors (hurt the player, shoot projectiles…) – camera and parallax management
– level management (easily go from one scene to the other)
– moving platforms, jumpers, cannons, destructible crates, trees, ladders, and more
– dozens of visual assets (platforms, trees, particle effects, animations, enemies…) ready to use
Full list of features : http://www.reuno.net/corgi-engine-the-best-unity-2d-platformer-kit
Music by Uniform Motion, not included.