Chasity Wright, Founder and CTO, Infiltron Software Suite, USA – How To Provide Cybersecurity and Racial Equality in Biometric Technology
AI Expo Africa 2020 ONLINE
AI Expo Africa ONLINE is the largest business focused AI, RPA & 4IR trade event in Africa. Our 2020 conference and expo will run on 3rd-4th September 2020 to a global audience and builds upon the phenomenal success of the 2018 / 2019 events that were held in Cape Town, that cemented it as the largest gathering of its kind in our region.
Due to COVID19 we have moved our event online which affords us a range of great new opportunities to not only engage local / regional and national buyers and suppliers but also a wider global audience – showcasing the African 4IR market to the world. No travel needed, just sit back and join our community from the comfort of your home office or workplace anywhere in the world.
The Online programme includes;
-4 track speaking programme with 100 speakers covering business deployment case studies, innovation, demos & platforms with live Q&A
– Expo hall – Housing vendor e-Booths with vendors showcasing their 4IR products & services with live demos / Q&A
– Innovation Wall – Housing e-Posters showcasing applied R&D applicable to industry or investment ready
– Women & Youth Zones – Fostering greater engagement with female professionals & young engineers
– Networking Zone – Public and private live meeting spaces to meet specific people you want to talk to / trade with
– Registration & Help Desk – Just like a real world event, AI Expo Africa 2020 online has a help desk / support function manned by real people
– Expected footfall – Estimating 1000-2000+ registered decision makers, 4IR tech buyers, suppliers, innovators, SMBs, investors and global brands
Our business audience is comprised of Enterprise decision makers / CxOs, allied to AI Cloud platform providers, Tier 1 / 2 deployment & service providers, AI start ups / innovators, investors, educators, government and AI ecosystem community builders. AI Expo Africa 2020 online will have 4 main speaking tracks with 100+ speakers. You will learn about real Enterprise case studies and the application of AI RPA and Data Science in Business TODAY, available technology and cloud platforms, deployment challenges, ethical considerations allied to the vibrant innovation and start up ecosystem driving the industry in Africa.
About AI Media
AI Media are the curators of Africa’s largest business focused AI & Data Science Community. We believe the tech media industry is changing. We are leveraging new formats and platforms to communicate the business opportunity in the African AI & Data Science landscape for entrepreneurs, investors, business leaders and corporates. We make our content accessible across the whole of Africa by removing price and knowledge barriers to content, creating new event formats and sharing the fastest growing business opportunity across the continent with our community
We are frequently asked to help organisations understand the local and regional detail of the African AI & Data Science market. Its one of the most rapidly developing sectors and we provide consulting support ranging from Ambassadorial Delegations and Investors to Start Ups and Corporates seeking clarity on the B2B / B2C and Investment climate across the continent. We also provide analysis reports and introductions on a consulting basis.