Easter Eggs #2! How to enable console in demo! Does not work in full version.
Cheats from Unreal Engine games. Slow motion. Freezing time. Summoning monsters. Nuclear bomb. Jetpack. Steroids. Beer. Holoduke. 3rd view. Console commands. God mode. Fly mode. More stuff!
How to enable console (demo):
1. Set the game to window-mode
2. Quit the game and start it with -log
3. Type this to gray console: set dnwindow.dukeconsole consolekey 192 (press enter then)
4. Quit the game, remove -log, start the game and put it back to fullscreen if you like
5. When you press ~, console opens
6. Then type there similar commands like in Unreal Engine games (google “Unreal cheats”) or watch my video how I type them
NOTE: Summoning big monsters may need ghost-mode (noclip)!
“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”