? Become an AI & Robots fan & get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-vwe-lm_tgxEdlxf690Aw
Recently, Chinese researchers have been working on a robotic finger that is encased in living flesh, which they claim takes us closer to genuinely humanoid robots. The researchers state that the finger is capable of repairing itself, which has been seen as a breakthrough that blurs the boundaries between live flesh and machinery. Previously, scientists developed skin grafts, which were sheets of skin that could be sewn together for use in reconstructive surgery. Initially, the scientist submerged the robotic finger in a cylinder filled with collagen and skin human fibroblast solution.
#robot #robots #robotics
? Watch the entire video to check out the last robot!
About AI & Robots
? Videos about AI & Robots, News and more
? Written, voiced and produced by AI & Robots
? Subscribe now for more AI & Robots, News and more
? Support us now and become an AI & Robots: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-vwe-lm_tgxEdlxf690Aw
Watch AI & Robots:
? Robots News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUmMQNMiA-OreE53JBwhXPvzJTeINOnxv
? Artificial Intelligence News: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUmMQNMiA-OquIE5muka_Cd8WNiS5YY8b
? Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com.
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.