In this tutorial, you will learn How to Create a Clickable Link in YouTube Videos. You can do this by using YouTube End Screens and Annotations. In this example, I will show you how to link you website, but there are other types of clickable links that you can create as well. However, before you can make a clickable link, you will first need to link your website to your YouTube channel.
In order to do so, you have to add your website URL to Google Search Console (formerly known as Webmaster Tools). You can watch the tutorials below, on how to do so. Once you link your website to your YouTube channel, you go in Edit mode of your YouTube video and in the End Screens & Annotations section, you can add a link in order to create a clickable link in your YouTube videos that get redirected to your linked website.
In this tutorial, I walk you through the process step-by-step and show you how to make a clickable link. You can place annotations at the last 20 seconds of your video. Also, you will need to have at least one video or video playlist link in order to add a clickable link to your website.
– How to Install & Activate Jetpack Plugin: https://youtu.be/1WqDhPFM5-E
– How to Link Website to YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/AE7yqAHT7jg
– Jetpack WordPress Plugin: https://jetpack.com/
– Jetpack Traffic Settings: https://wordpress.com/settings/traffic
– Automattic: https://automattic.com/press/brand-materials/
– YouTube Advanced Channel Settings: https://www.youtube.com/advanced_settings
– Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools): https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission | WordPress logo and screenshots are copyright protected used under Creative Commons CC BY-SA 4.0. | Jetpack logo and screenshots are copyright protected and are trademarks of Automattic Inc. used with permission| Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Song: Universal by Vibe Tracks
Source: YouTube Music Library (Permission to use for commercial purposes on YouTube monetized videos)